Wendy C. Frame, MBA, ERPA, QPA
Under Wendy’s direction, the Retirement Plan Consulting group at Lurie has evolved from primarily serving in-house tax and accounting clients to a stand-alone practice. Wendy joined the firm in 1996 and has helped grow her team five-fold, and increased the number of plans served from 150 to more than 500. She specializes in designing qualified retirement plans for small to mid-sized business clients, and providing ongoing technical advice and helping clients get to solutions that they may not have known were possible. Wendy is a part of Lurie’s Medical / Dental Go-To-Market team that delivers industry-focused tax, accounting, and consulting solutions.
Wendy enjoys watching her two very active children grow up. When she’s not working or driving carpools, you’ll find her out for a run, usually around the lakes. Recently, she even competed in her first marathon.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and French – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting – University of Minnesota
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Midwest Pension Council
- National Association of Plan Advisors
- Washburn Center for Children – volunteer
- 2014 Top Women in Finance Award recipient