Wendy C. Frame, MBA, ERPA
Under Wendy’s direction, the Retirement Plan Consulting group at Lurie has evolved from primarily serving in-house tax and accounting clients to a stand-alone practice. Wendy joined the firm in 1996 and has helped grow her team five-fold, and increased the number of plans served from 150 to more than 500. She specializes in designing qualified retirement plans for small to mid-sized business clients, and providing ongoing technical advice and helping clients get to solutions that they may not have known were possible.
Wendy enjoys watching her two very active children grow up. When she’s not working or driving carpools, you’ll find her out for a run, usually around the lakes. Recently, she even competed in her first marathon.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics and French – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting – University of Minnesota
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Midwest Pension Council
- National Association of Plan Advisors
- Washburn Center for Children – volunteer
- 2014 Top Women in Finance Award recipient