Todd J. Lifson, CPA, CFE, CGMA, IFRS Cert.
Todd’s broad-based business style goes above and beyond accounting. He is rational-based and problem-solving focused which allows him to navigate continuous, multifaceted situations. Todd specializes in highly complex audit, tax, and merger and acquisition engagements. He has significant experience with privately-held mid-market and publicly held (SEC) businesses encompassing a broad range of industries.
After 13 years of comprehensive experience with an international public accounting firm, Todd joined Lurie in May 2001. His strong technical background includes two years working with the Financial Accounting Standards Board’s Emerging Issues Task Force and serving as project manager for the development of an SEC manual. Additionally, he co-authored the retail accounting and auditing section of Montgomery’s Auditing: 11th Edition, and two training courses: Introduction to Retail and Retail Fundamentals.
In his free time, Todd enjoys staying on top of industry trends, playing golf, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Science in Business – University of Minnesota
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Certificate – MIT Sloan
Professional and Community Involvement
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital Foundation, Allina Health – Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Mission Animal Hospital – Board Advisor
- Phillips Eye Institute Foundation – Past Chair of Board of Directors and Audit Committee Chair
- Sholom Home – Past President and Audit Committee Chair
- The Minneapolis Foundation – Board of Directors and Past Audit Committee Chair