Throughout high school and college, Tim was able to cut his teeth working in a friend’s family business, seeing first-hand how entrepreneurs worked and what made them successful. Being a fan of numbers led him to major in accounting. From there he has been able to blend the two into 25 years’ experience serving many types of closely held and family businesses.
His clients view him as a problem solver with a process, bringing structure and energy to complex problems impacting not only their finances but their overall business. Through it all, Tim enjoys providing peace of mind to clients and mentoring his colleagues at Lurie.
Outside of accounting, you might spot him at a Twins game, an AAU basketball game or coaching youth sports.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Associate of Science – Bismarck State College
Professional and Community Involvement
- Series 65
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Habitat for Humanity
- Youth basketball coach – OMGBA