Tiffany D. Bunker, CPA, MBA
Since joining the firm Tiffany has been motivated in her career, setting goals and working fearlessly to accomplish them. With her project management skills, diligence and communication, she works efficiently in order to provide quality, timely audits. Tiffany found her passion for coaching and mentoring during her time as a student advisor at St. Cloud State University’s School of Business. She continues her passion at Lurie, mentoring and developing associates in the audit department.
In her free time, you can find Tiffany spending time with her family, enjoying a live concert, or relaxing in her hammock with a good book.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – St. Cloud State University
- Master’s in Business Administration – St. Cloud State University
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- MNCPA Young Professional Group Leadership Committee
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants