With more than 25 years of experience, Rhoda provides accounting and consulting services to entrepreneurial clients within multiple professional service industries, with a special focus in medical and dental practices. She listens carefully and learns the ins and outs of her clients’ businesses to help solve unique problems. She has extensive experience with compensation formula preparation and design, deferred compensation, income tax planning, tax return preparation, internal control structures, budgeting and analysis, accounting assistance, and payroll reporting and related issues. Rhoda is also a part of the Medical / Dental Go-To-Market team that delivers industry-focused tax, accounting, and consulting solutions.
Whether she is reading a book, going for a run or enjoying her flower garden, Rhoda prefers to be outside in her free time. She also loves spending time with her two daughters.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of South Dakota
- Certificate in Advanced Health Care Management – University of St. Thomas School of Law
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Medical Group Managers Association
- The Women’s Health Leadership TRUST – Board Member & Finance Committee
- Social Venture Partners – Investment and Due Diligence Committee Member
- Lurie Community Presence Committee Chair