Molly Tellijohn, CPA
Molly has always had a passion for accounting. With over 15 years of experience in public accounting at a national firm and in private as a controller. Today, she specializes in compilations, reviews and audits for a variety of clients at Lurie. Throughout her career she has specialized in working with financial institutions, investment partnerships, and on complex accounting projects. She is passionate about partnering with her clients to help grow their businesses and suggesting internal controls to strengthen their operations.
In her time outside the office, Molly enjoys spending time with her young children, volunteering in their classrooms and being outdoors hiking, biking, and running.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting – Gustavus Adolphus College
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Jackson Elementary PTO Board Treasurer
- Gustavus Mentoring Program
- Ann Bancroft Foundation – Outreach Committee