Matt Brown uses his accounting, legal and real estate experience to support clients with complex tax and business consulting matters. As a partner, Matt focuses on leading client engagements for individuals, privately held businesses, trusts and estates. He advises on a wide array of tax matters including business start-up solutions, compensation structures, succession planning, wealth preservation strategies, and tax controversy work.
In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and their dog, Miller, going to the family cabin in St. Croix Falls, WI, and checking out new restaurants in St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- Juris Doctor – William Mitchell College of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Loyola University Chicago School of Business
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Children’s Museum Play Makers member