With more than 40 years of experience, Mary relates to her clients and builds deep, long-lasting relationships. She goes the extra mile to meet their needs or she finds someone who can. She specializes in individual and small business tax clients and has a passion for spotting compliance issues and making recommendations to her clients. Internally, Mary enjoys helping develop younger staff at the firm.
In her free time, Mary enjoys cooking, canning, gardening, her horses and getting things done around the house.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – College of St. Catherine, Magna Cum Laude and member of Delta Mu Delta and Omicron Delta Epsilon
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Tax Professionals