Mark A. Rupolo, CPA, ABV, PFS
Mark has over 30 years of experience working with individuals and small businesses on all aspects of their accounting, taxes, and financial planning. He especially enjoys helping small business owners achieve their goals by identifying areas of opportunity and growth within their business plans. Clients appreciate Mark’s ability to discover and solve their problems and is often referred to as their most trusted advisor. Mark is diligent in answering his client’s questions, no matter what they are, and putting their needs first.
Outside of work, Mark likes to tackle home improvement projects and has a talent for woodworking. He also enjoys attending sporting events and spending time with friends and family.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Delaware
- Life, Health & Variable Annuity license
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Rotary Club of Fort Myers South