Growing up, Loma always had a knack for numbers and often helped her mother with bookkeeping needs back in her hometown of Sydney, Australia. Today, Loma works directly with a number of small to medium-sized clients made up of individuals and entities, especially those with global activity. She assists directly and indirectly with all our clients (large and small) in determining the most effective means to minimize their global tax liability based on their business objectives. She also specializes in uniform capitalization rules (UNICAP) and domestic production deduction.
In her time spent outside the office, Loma is very active within her church. She also enjoys making memories with her family, exploring new places, getting outdoors with her dogs and cooking.
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics – Case Western Reserve University, Ohio
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Case Western Reserve University, Ohio
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- All Saints Catholic Church – member and youth minister
- Cub Scout Pack – Board member and Treasurer
- Boy Scouts of America