Kate M. Siegrist, CPA, CISA, CRISC, HITRUST CCSFP
Kate Siegrist leads the Technology Assurance practice at Lurie, LLP. Lurie is a professional services firm that serves companies throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. Kate and her team consult with business owners to help improve their security, compliance, and technology controls posture. The Technology Assurance practice provides services in the areas of SOC 1, 2, and 3, HITRUST, HIPAA Security, NIST, ISO 27001, and cybersecurity advisory services. During her 18 year career, Kate has worked with companies ranging from early-stage start-ups to Fortune 50 companies. She specializes in helping service providers meet the security and compliance demands of their customers in the most cost-effective and efficient way.
Kate is a featured speaker on technology and control topics relevant in this rapidly evolving arena. Kate has been recognized as a “Top Woman in Finance” by Business & Commerce, and as a “40 Under 40” by the Business Journal.
In her time outside the office, she enjoys spending time with family and volunteering in the community with groups like the Women’s Business Development Center, Dress for Success, and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems and Finance – University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Dress for Success – Finance Committee & Board Member
- University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management MIS Executive Advisory Board for Curriculum
- Women’s Business Development Center of Minnesota
- 2014 Top Women in Finance Award recipient
- 2018 Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal 40 under 40 award recipient
- Institute of Internal Auditors | Service Organization Controls 1, 2, and 3 Audits; HITRUST
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association | Mobile Device Security
- Women’s Business Development Center | ‘How to Build a Board of Advisors’
- Lurie Client Base | Cybersecurity