Kate M. Siegrist, CPA, CISA, CRISC, HITRUST CCSFP
Kate Siegrist leads Lurie’s growing technology practice and consults with business owners to help improve their security, compliance, and technology controls posture. As a partner, she oversees the firm’s SOC 1, 2, and 3 practices, security assessments, IT strategic planning services, IT risk assessments, IT governance assessments, business and systems transformations, and controls audits. Kate has been a featured speaker on technology and controls topics relevant in this rapidly evolving arena.
In her time outside the office, she enjoys spending time with family and volunteering in the community with groups like the Women’s Business Development Center, Dress for Success, and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems and Finance – University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Dress for Success – Finance Committee & Board Member
- University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management MIS Executive Advisory Board for Curriculum
- Women’s Business Development Center of Minnesota
- 2014 Top Women in Finance Award recipient
- 2018 Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal 40 under 40 award recipient
- Institute of Internal Auditors | Service Organization Controls 1, 2, and 3 Audits; HITRUST
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association | Mobile Device Security
- Women’s Business Development Center | ‘How to Build a Board of Advisors’
- Lurie Client Base | Cybersecurity