While in law school, Jeff worked as an accountant for his family business and grew to thoroughly enjoy it. He has now been in the business for more than 35 years. His areas of expertise include tax planning and compliance for businesses, individuals and trusts, estate planning, and issues related to the sale or purchase of a business. He enjoys family business consulting and succession planning. Having grown up in a family business, he understands firsthand how succession from one generation to another works successfully.
Jeff is very passionate about his alma mater, Saint John’s University. He serves on the alumni board and has participated in the Take a Johnnie to Lunch program which matches alumni with students for an informational meeting over lunch.
If you get a moment with Jeff, you’ll learn that he loves to tell stories, and he has a lot of them. Jeff and his wife Lori have two children, Willie and Lindsay, both of whom are accountants.
- Juris Doctor – William Mitchell College of Law
- Bachelor of Art in Accounting and Economics – Saint John’s University
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- TwinWest Chamber of Commerce
- Saint John’s University National Alumni Board
- Minneapolis Golf Club
- Family Business Consulting Committee for the Leading Edge Alliance