Jeffrey S. Locketz, CPA, CITP, CISA
In addition, Jeff has the following professional credentials: CISM, CGEIT, CRISC, CBCP, CRMA, CGMA, CCIO.
With 30 years of public accounting experience and over 25 years of IT assurance and consulting experience, Jeff has developed a keen understanding of how information systems interact with business needs. The evolution of the accounting practice and an interest in information technology brought Jeff to where he is today.
Jeff has experience with service organization control reports, IT strategic planning, IT security assessments and planning, business continuity planning, and IT internal controls examinations and planning. He specializes in consulting with business owners to help manage their information systems and internal control structures. He is also a frequent speaker on information controls, security and business continuity planning.
Jeff leads an exceptionally healthy lifestyle. In his free time, you’ll find him at the gym or exploring the Minneapolis lakes. He and his wife Judy have twin boys.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science – University of Kansas
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – University of Kansas
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Project Management Institute of Internal Auditors
- Disaster Recovery Institute International
- Institute of Internal Auditors
- California Telehealth Network – Treasure
- MEDA Minority Business Advocate of the Year award recipient