Howard L. Wilensky, CPA, CFE, CGMA
Leveraging expert business and technical skills, Howard helps clients understand and navigate through today’s highly-complex environment. Leading our assurance services practice, Howard has worked to develop a team of outstanding professionals to provide our clients with an efficient and effective approach to our assurance and advisory services.
Howard has experience in a broad base of industries including, manufacturing, distribution, retail, professional service, SEC/PCAOB, and employee benefit plans. He enjoys working with different business leaders, understanding their business operations and needs, and being an integral part in helping them achieve their goals.
Outside of the office you won’t catch Howard in one place for too long. He and his wife love to travel and, in the summertime, taking their RV across the country.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Computer Science – University of Minnesota, Duluth
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Ethics Division Technical Standards Committee and Intermediate Employee Benefit Plans Audit Certificate
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Past Vice President, Treasurer and/or Board – Sabes Jewish Community Center, Minneapolis Jewish Federation
- B’nai B’rith Youth Organization