The fast-paced environment, variety of work, and attention to detail are what initially attracted Heather to the accounting profession. Today, she has 18 years of experience and currently leads Lurie’s estate, trust and gift practice. She enjoys assisting clients with planning opportunities and compliance requirements. Heather develops deep, long-last relationships with her clients and enjoys getting to know them, interacting with them and helping them reach their professional and personal goals.
Heather resides in Andover with her husband, three children, and dog, Wendy. Together they enjoy camping, four-wheeling and traveling. In her downtime, you’ll find her relaxing with a great book and watching her children participate in various sports and activities.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Wisconsin, River Falls
Professional and community involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education, LLC
- Good Leadership Certification