With over 20 years of public accounting experience in the area of tax, transaction planning and business structuring, Greg works with clients to provide them holistic tax and advisory services that focus on all aspects of their financial positions. He works with companies that are family-owned, private equity owned and publicly owned in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, alternative energy, medical technology, professional services and software technology.
When Greg is not helping clients work through complex business issues, he enjoys learning new cooking techniques. Whether he is using his smoker, barbecuing with friends or enjoying dinner with his wife and daughter, he is always coming up with new ways to prepare food.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Central Florida
- Master of Science in Taxation – University of South Florida
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth – Minneapolis Chapter