With over 18 years of public accounting experience at national and local firms, Greg focuses on income tax compliance and consulting service to individuals and large- and middle-market companies. He provides clients well-rounded tax and advisory services, focusing on all aspects of their financial positions. He also works with family, private-equity, and public companies in a wide range of industries.
When Greg is not helping clients work through complex business issues, he enjoys learning new cooking techniques. Whether he is using his smoker, barbequing with friends or enjoying dinner with his wife and daughter, he is always coming up with new ways to prepare food.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Central Florida
- Master of Science in Taxation – University of South Florida
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association for Corporate Growth – Minneapolis Chapter