With over 20 years in both public and private accounting, Doug is a well-rounded tax professional specializing in business taxation including, state and local tax, international tax, tax provisions, and accounting methods. He enjoys helping people minimize their taxes and tax risk, problem solving, and educating. Using his experience as an adjunct professor at Bellevue University, he takes the time to communicate tax information and issues to clients in a non-technical way. Doug is proud to have worn many hats helping businesses grow and resolve their tax issues along the way.
During the weekend you’ll find Doug outdoors, participating in or watching sports, enjoying some live music, and spending time with family.
- Master of Taxation – Capital University Law School
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Franklin University
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nebraska Society of Certified Public Accountants – Former Board of Directors and Tax Committee member
- Tax Executives Institute – Former Nebraska Chapter president and federal tax committee chair member