Derek R. Chamberlain, CPA
Since joining the firm in 2013, Derek has worked with a wide variety of clients and industries. He is dedicated to building great relationships, works continuously to be the trusted resource for questions and problem solving, and is truly all-in for his clients. Derek’s passion for mentoring and training shows within the firm as he frequently conducts trainings with the assurance team.
Other than numbers, Derek is passionate about sports. When he’s not golfing, fishing or boating, he’s talking about the latest game. He’s been able to combine his passion of sports and helping kids by volunteering with the InSports Foundation, a non-profit organization with a purpose to help kids participate in sports. Derek and his wife also frequently travel to visit friends and family.
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire – Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- InSports Foundation, Board Member
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants – Young Professionals Group