As an aspiring college accounting professor, Dave grew increasingly fascinated with taxation. Without hesitation, he switched gears and began a career in public accounting, initially with a Big 4 accounting firm.
Dave cultivates creative solutions to tax problems and challenges. He has experience with a wide variety of business entities ranging from publicly traded corporations to closely-held family businesses, ensuring that their tax needs are fulfilled for both compliance requirements and planning opportunities. During his 10 years at Lurie, he has grown passionate about developing the tax department, finding the right people, and creating a group that fits well together in order to best serve clients.
From brewing beer to playing tennis, Dave has many hobbies outside of the office. Before residing in Minneapolis with his wife and two children, he lived in places across the U.S., including Colorado, Phoenix and the Jersey Shore.
- Master of Accountancy – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Master of Business Taxation – University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Clemson University
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants