Chris G. Van Schooneveld, CPA, CVA, CEPA
Chris’ love for personal finance and investments started in high school and stayed with him during the four years he spent in the US Army. He attended Carlson School of Management with the intention of getting a degree in finance, then decided to add accounting as a second major. Since transitioning from Lurie’s ESG group to the Business Valuation and Litigation Support department, Chris has been passionate about building the department into a major contributor to firm performance. Professionally, Chris thrives in analytical situations and enjoys diving into valuations. He strives to help our clients better understand the value drivers, strengths, and risks within their firms.
When he’s not in the office, you’ll find Chris spending time with his family, supporting veteran service organizations or playing a round of golf.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Finance – University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- Exit Planning Institute – Twin Cities Metro Area Chapter
- Bunker Labs Minneapolis
- 2006 101st Airborne Division Soldier of the Year and 18th Airborne Corps Soldier of the Year