Bobbi’s path to 19 years in accounting started in banking, while pursuing a Liberal Arts degree. Through strong mentors she went on to earn her degree in accounting and her CPA. Her experience as a self-described generalist allows her to wear many hats at Lurie. She spends a lot of her time in tax compliance, planning and review for individual and business clients. Bobbi enjoys helping her clients navigate the complexities of accounting by speaking in plain language that can be understood.
Outside of work, Bobbi maintains a close connection and passion to her Scottish heritage, including being married in Scotland. She can be found walking in nature or volunteering as a WWII reenactment and vintage model.
- Associate in Arts – North Hennepin Community College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – Metropolitan State University
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Working with Minnesota government officials to encourage new business to the state
- Home for Life Animal Sanctuary