Bill decided he was going to be an auditor when he realized the experiences would provide him with real-life examples of how businesses are managed. Bill now has over 7 years of financial and IT auditing experience with an emphasis in the technology, financial and manufacturing industries. During his time at a national accounting firm, Bill worked on projects that included IT compliance procedures and testing for controls in the COSO, COBIT and NIST frameworks. His exposure to numerous businesses and compliance frameworks helps Bill to act as a sounding board for clients when they are faced with deciding how best to meet their compliance requirements. Bill excels at streamlining the SOC 1, 2 and 3 report issuance process and works hard to make required procedures less burdensome for each client.
When Bill is not managing SOC or other compliance audits, you can find him rock climbing, running, playing soccer, or heading to the lake to kayak, paddleboard, and swim.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Master of Accountancy (MAcc) – University of Wisconsin, Madison
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association