Attention audit senior associates and managers. Connect with Lurie and receive two Paul McCartney row 12 tickets for the Thursday, May 5th concert! — “Maybe you’ll be amazed!”
Meet with our Lurie assurance team before May 5th and then rock out with Paul McCartney of the Beatles at Target Center! Lurie will provide two floor seat concert tickets to the first five candidates that visit our firm.
You will network with our assurance team and get a sense what it’s like to work at Lurie.
- You won’t need to yell for “Help” at Lurie – we don’t work “Eight Days A Week.” On average, our assurance department logged 47.2 billable hours per week during this past busy season (1/15/16-4/15/16).
- Whatever motivates you, “We Can Work it out” – our team members have flexible working schedules to accommodate life outside of Lurie.
- You don’t need a “Ticket to Ride” with our free onsite parking.
- Lurie loves to feed our team; dinner is provided every night during busy season, come and have a “Yellow Submarine” sandwich.
- Lurie likes to “Come Together” to support our team and community, last year we partnered with over 100 different organizations.
If you are interested in meeting with us, please contact Ashley Carroll at 612-381-8771. Be quick, the tickets and our current openings won’t last long!