- Understanding the SBA forms & which one best applies to your situation
- Our tips to get ready, including: documentation, lender requirements and timing
- What steps in preparation take the longest or are most complex
- Case studies of successful PPP loan forgiveness
- Other valuable commentary and updates, such as the tax deductibility of PPP expenses, concerns for larger loans and what the future may hold for PPP.
Important Notice: Guidance and Final Rules May Change
The video recording reflects our current understanding of the considerations associated with PPP loan forgiveness requirements, as of December 3, 2020.
By viewing the recorded presentation prepared by Lurie, LLP (clicking the link) you understand the content is for informational purposes only. You should not act upon this information without seeking advice from a Certified Public Accounting firm licensed in your own state.
Limitation of Liability
The materials and our commentary provided in this presentation may not reflect the most current SBA guidelines. Official guidance and rules may be changed, improved, or updated without notice. Lurie, LLP is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this presentation, or for damages arising from the use or performance of this presentation, under any circumstances.