To apply for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness, you will need to complete either the SBA Form 3508, 3508EZ, 3508S, 3509, 3510 or a Lender equivalent. But how do you know which form is correct, or the best/easiest path to take? Also, what do you need to do to prepare, so that you have everything ready, with the fewest delays and ultimately maximize your loan forgiveness chances?
On Thursday, December 3rd from 11:00 AM – Noon CST Lurie’s Economic Relief Team will present general answers to these questions, share first-hand experiences and offer advice on how to effectively prepare your PPP loan forgiveness application.
- Understanding the SBA forms & which one best applies to your situation
- Our tips to get ready, including: documentation, lender requirements and timing
- What steps in preparation take the longest or are most complex
- Case studies of successful PPP loan forgiveness
- Other valuable commentary and updates, such as the tax deductibility of PPP expenses, concerns for larger loans and what the future may hold for PPP.