On Thursday, April 30th, Lurie advisors presented to ~400 attendees on the latest guidelines for Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan forgiveness. We are offering this webinar replay for those who missed the 4/30 webinar, or would like a refresher, as our Economic Relief Team outlines 3 proactive steps you should take, now.
Important disclaimer: The pre-recorded presentation and our commentary (as of April 30, 2020) may not reflect the most current SBA guidelines. Official guidance and rules may be changed, improved, or updated without notice. Lurie, LLP is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this presentation, or for damages arising from the use or performance of this presentation, under any circumstances.
3 Steps to Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness:
Set-Up Your Accounting,
Create Your Lender Plan &
Keep Your Documentation Organized
Questions we will answer with this webinar:
- How does PPP loan forgiveness work?
- What is Lurie guidance and best practices for the 8-Week period?
- How does our PPP Organizer help you achieve this?
- What additional resources are available to you to maximize your PPP loan forgiveness chances?
- How the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan is Forgiven
- 3 Important Steps to PPP Loan Forgiveness, How to:
- Set Up Your Accounting
- Create Your Lender Plan
- Keep Your PPP Proof Organized
- Using Our PPP Loan Organizer | Demo
- How Our Team Can Support You for PPP Loan Forgiveness
This pre-recorded session has a brief Q&A session at the end. For ongoing guidance, frequently asked questions and the latest updates, please go to our SBA Loans & Resources Hub.