Please join us for our upcoming event discussing International tax strategy – with a focus on – Trade & investments in Canada.
Through our membership in Moore North America, a global accounting and advisory network, Lurie has the ability to collaborate with independent professional service firms across the United States and worldwide. The network allows Lurie to bring additional resources and technical experts to you.
With the increasing globalization of our markets, Lurie invites you to meet Gerry De Luca from Demers Beaulne S.E.N.C.R.L. (Moore North America – Canadian affiliate) and discuss U.S./Canadian tax considerations.
Presentation will include the following topics:
- Overview of Canadian tax system
- Acquisition of a Canadian business
- Services rendered in Canada by non-residents (US residents)
- Loans to non-residents (US companies)
- Taxable Canadian property
- Sales tax (goods services tax / harmonized sales tax)
Minneapolis, MN 55405