Even though reports about cybersecurity threats fill our daily news feeds, many organizations continue to delay creating their cybersecurity program. There may be many reasons, but most often it is because they are not aware of the security requirements the program should include. As a positive for organizations that are subject to completing third-party security questionnaires, the information included in the questionnaires can actually assist you in creating your cybersecurity program.
On November 8, Lee Buttke and Yan Kravchenko of Truonix will discuss the minimum security requirements that should be included in a cybersecurity program, along with how to leverage a third-party security questionnaire to help construct a cybersecurity program for your organization.
If any of the statements below are true for you and your business, then this is the seminar for you to attend:
- My organization currently does not have a cybersecurity program created or in place.
- My organization completes security questionnaires but does not have a cybersecurity program created or in place.
- I want to learn how to respond to these questionnaires more efficiently and develop a proactive approach at the same time.
Who should attend?
- Business leaders or executives that are responsible for cybersecurity or vendor management
- If you are a business owner, feel free to bring your Chief Information Officer
Minneapolis, MN 55405