The Financial Accounting Standards Board issued a new standard for revenue recognition. Attend our seminar to learn more. Seminar is eligible for CPE.
- Registration | 8:00 – 8:15 AM
- Seminar and Q&A | 8:15 – 11:15 AM
Do you know the impact of the new accounting standard on your business?
The Financial Accounting Standards Board issued a new standard for revenue recognition. The new rules aim to increase comparability and transparency across all industries but may require significant changes compared to how and when you record revenue today. This new accounting standard is one of the biggest accounting changes in several decades and may require significant effort by certain companies in order to be ready by the effective date.
Are you ready to transition to the new guidance when the effective date arrives?
If not, there is still time! The effective date for private companies is for the year beginning after December 15, 2018. We will cover the application of the new standard and steps you’ll need to take to prepare.
In this session, we will:
- Provide an in-depth understanding of the new standard and how it may impact the timing of revenue recognition
- Provide practical examples of revenue recognition under the old and the new rules
- Review key dates and actions to consider for implementation
Why should you attend?
To gain a better understanding of the new standard, plan for change, and receive guidance on how to navigate the impact.
Who should attend?
CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, or other key individuals responsible for the accounting function within your organization.
- Reservations are limited, so reserve your spot today
- There is no is not cost to attend the event
- Event is CPE eligible
Minneapolis, MN 55405
*Free parking is available in the lot and street