Important disclaimer: The pre-recorded presentation and our commentary (as of June 29, 2020) may not reflect the most current SBA guidelines. Official guidance and rules may be changed, improved, or updated without notice. Lurie, LLP is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this presentation, or for damages arising from the use or performance of this presentation, under any circumstances.
When Should You Apply For PPP Loan Forgiveness?
- Outline the Key Changes in the Paycheck Protection Flexibility Act
- Discuss Borrower Scenarios & Possible Strategies
- Other Frequently Asked Questions
Questions we will answer with this webinar:
- What are the latest changes to PPP?
- When should you apply for Loan Forgiveness?
- Have the rules around deductibility of PPP expenses changed at all? What if my loan isn’t forgiven until 2021?
- What additional resources are available to you to maximize your PPP loan forgiveness chances?
- This pre-recorded session has a brief Q&A session at the end. For ongoing guidance, frequently asked questions and the latest updates, please go to our SBA Loans & Resources Hub.
- Download Our Free PPP Expenses, Wages and Documentation Organizer to help you get started on the right track.