When it comes to the financial management of your business, uncertainty can feel unavoidable. Is there enough money to sustain the business? To grow it? How can I be sure this move is the right one? Questions come with the territory, and that’s why it’s our mission at Lurie to provide confidence, comfort, and most importantly, clarity to our clients.
Our Assurance and Advisory services encompass audits, reviews and compilations for both public and private companies. But you’ll find our approach extends far beyond traditional. As your partner, our objectivity, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit help you develop solutions that are in the best interest of your business. We work with you and your management team to plan ahead for cash flow and financing needs, to build projections and forecasts, to make recommendations for improvements in internal controls, and to provide valuable input to help you make decisions to increase your efficiency and profitability. We know that in order to grow into the future, your biggest advantage is often a clear view ahead.
We are registered with the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB).
Assurance & Advisory services include:
- Accounting outsourcing
- Attestation services
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Budget preparation and analysis
- Due diligence engagements
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Examination engagements
- Feasibility studies
- Financial projections and forecasts
- Financial statement reviews, audits and compilations
- Forensic accounting/auditing
- Internal control evaluations
- Monitoring of key financial indicators
- Payroll and accounting services
- SEC Filings