Tristen landed his first “real job” at Lurie in 2013 and has been here ever since. He recognizes each client’s situation is unique and enjoys finding a solution that fits their unique circumstances.Tristen specializes in state and local taxation, the Affordable Care Act and Net Investment Income Tax. He has a knack for research, working on tax positions and technical writing. He’s known around the office as the #1 Vikings fan, with a Vikings flag proudly displayed in his office.
When Tristen is not in the office, you’ll find him talking about the Vikings, watching the Vikings or golfing in a Vikings polo.
- Juris Doctor – George Washington University Law School
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting – University of St. Thomas
Professional and community involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota State Bar Association