With more than 25 years of experience, Rhoda provides accounting and consulting services to entrepreneurial clients within multiple professional service industries. She listens carefully and learns the ins and outs of her clients’ businesses to help solve unique problems. She has extensive experience with compensation formula preparation and design, deferred compensation, income tax planning, tax return preparation, internal control structures, budgeting and analysis, accounting assistance, and payroll reporting and related issues.
Whether she is reading a book, going for a run or enjoying her flower garden, Rhoda prefers to be outside in her free time. She also loves spending time with her two daughters.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of South Dakota
- Certificate in Advanced Health Care Management – University of St. Thomas School of Law
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Medical Group Managers Association – Sponsorship and Exhibitor Committee
- Caring for Kids Worldwide – Board Member
- Lurie Community Presence Committee Chair