Matt has been with Lurie since 2008. He quickly realized he enjoyed supporting clients from an accounting and tax perspective. Today, he uses his legal background to assist clients with a variety of tax matters including entity selection, compensation structures, and wealth preservation planning. Matt provides tax and consulting advice on different issues as they relate to individuals, businesses, and trusts and estates.
Matt is a part of Lurie’s Emerging Leaders Group where his passion for the development and success of the firm’s future helps shape the next generation of leaders.
In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and their dog, Miller, going to the family cabin in St. Croix Falls, WI, and checking out new restaurants in St. Paul and Minneapolis.
- Juris Doctor – William Mitchell College of Law
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Loyola University Chicago School of Business
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Children’s Museum Play Makers member