Kimpa A. Moss, CPA, CGMA
At a very young age, Kimpa was told that if she wanted to be successful in business, she needed to learn the numbers. As the partner responsible for operations and administration at Lurie, LLP, Kimpa builds great teams and manages change in a way that the organization can embrace. Kimpa is passionate about growing the firm and helping employees advance their careers while providing great service to clients.
Kimpa and her husband Dave have four children, two of whom followed in her footsteps and became CPAs themselves. She is a longtime volunteer within her church and is very active as a board member of Social Venture Partners. In her down time, you’ll find her watching professional football or checking out the latest collection at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.
- Master of Science in Taxation – DePaul University, Chicago
- Master of Science in Accountancy – University of Illinois, Urbana
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy – University of Illinois, Urbana
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Social Venture Partners – Board member and 2014 Partner of the Year
- 2013 Top Women in Finance Award recipient
- Shakopee Women’s Prison volunteer
- Simpson Housing Services volunteer