Kevin H. Besikof, CPA, CVA, CMA, CLP, CFF
In his 18 years in the industry, Kevin has developed a proactive team-based approach to help entrepreneurs achieve their business and personal goals. He delivers a wide breadth of accounting, tax and consulting services. Kevin has experience in a variety of industries including advertising, legal services, apparel, licensing, recycling, consulting, manufacturing and distribution. Kevin leads Lurie’s Entrepreneurial Services Group and YourBooks® team. Kevin also practices in a niche service providing expert testimony and analysis of economic damages for cases involving patents, trade secrets, business interruption, contracts and other matters.
He began his career at a Big 4 accounting firm and later served as the Chief Financial Officer of a manufacturing company. Kevin is focused on supporting his clients and helping guide them toward making the right decisions for their business.
Kevin enjoys cycling (preferably gravel) and spending time with his family.
Kevin holds the following professional certifications:
- Certified Public Accountant, licensed by the Minnesota Board of Accountancy
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) and member of the Institute of Management Accountants
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) and member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Certified Licensing Professional (CLP) and member of the Licensing Executive Society
- Quickbooks Certified ProAdvisor
- Bill.com certified
- Master of Accountancy – University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting – University of Wisconsin, Madison
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Former Member Relationship with the Judiciary Committee
- Minneapolis-based sports management firm – Board Member
- Cycle Health – Treasurer
- Jewish Family and Children’s Service of Minneapolis – former VP Finance and Board Member
- 2010 Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal 40 Under 40 recipient