Kate M. Siegrist, CPA, CISA, CRISC
With over 13 years of experience, Kate consults with business owners to help manage their information systems and internal control structures. She manages SOC 1, 2 and 3 audits, IT strategic planning services, IT risk assessments, IT governance assessments, business and systems transformations, and controls audits. Kate has also been a featured speaker on topics relating to controls, security and business continuity planning.
Kate is a part of the firm’s Emerging Leaders Group, helping to shape the next generation, and has a passion for the development and success of the firm. In her time outside the office, she enjoys spending time with family and volunteering in the community with groups like the Women’s Business Development Center, Dress for Success and Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems and Finance – University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- University of Minnesota-Carlson School of Management – Vice President of the MIS Executive Advisory Board for Curriculum
- Women’s Business Development Center of Minnesota – committee member
- 2014 Top Women in Finance Award recipient