With over 30 years of experience, Judy prides herself on developing trusted relationships, having open communication, and providing a proactive approach with her clients. She is always willing to go the extra mile for her clients and offers a wide spectrum of compliance and planning services including individual tax returns, multistate returns, stock option planning, charitable gifting, tax planning, IRS and state authority resolution and nonprofit 990 returns.
Outside of work, Judy is very passionate about riding the back roads on her trike (three-wheeled motorcycle), reading, gardening and watching the Packers play football. But most of all, she loves spending time with her grandchildren.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Wisconsin, Superior
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Brothers of the Third Wheel and Wisconsin ABATE
- YWCA Board of Directors Recognition Award recipient
- American Business Women’s Association Woman of the Year award recipient