Janet Nagele-Judd, CPA
Janet’s interest in accounting came early from her bookkeeping class in high school. She has over 20 years of experience in the industry, both within the tax department at public accounting firms and as a company controller. Janet truly enjoys being a resource for clients. She assists with analyzing their financial plans, works through any challenges, offers unique solutions and maintains effective communication. Janet is a manager for our YourBooks® team.
In her time outside of the firm, Janet enjoys spending time with her husband, especially visiting art fairs in the summer. Janet also has a great passion for music. Not only does she appreciate many types, she’s also a cantor at her local church.
- Associates Degree – Illinois Commercial College
- Associates Degree – Parkland Community College
- Bachelors of Science – University of Illinois
Professional and community involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Public Accountants
- Twin Cities Illini
- Social Venture Partners – Partner