The fast-paced environment and variety of work is what initially attracted Heather to the accounting profession. Today, she has 17 years of experience. She specializes in estate, trust, gift and individual tax compliance and planning. She develops deep, long-lasting relationships with her clients and enjoys getting to know them, interacting with them and helping them reach their professional and personal goals.
Heather and her husband Jeff have three young children. Together they enjoy camping, four-wheeling and going to the beach. In her down time, you’ll find her relaxing with a great book. She also stays busy watching her children play various sports and other activities.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Wisconsin, River Falls
Professional and community involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Institute for Excellence in Professional Education, LLC
- Good Leadership Certification