Farley S. Kaufmann, CPA, CVA, CEPA
Through the firm’s entrepreneurial spirit and dedication to superior client service, Farley is committed to helping his clients solve problems and accomplish their goals. He guides them through succession planning, mergers and acquisitions, business valuation and sales of closely-held businesses. His areas of expertise include family and closely-held businesses, professional athletes, high net worth individuals, real estate, distribution/wholesale and professional service organizations of all types.
Farley is very creative, well-rounded and can handle many different areas within the profession. He joined the firm in 1977 as a staff accountant, became partner in 1988 and served as managing partner from 1991-2007.
Take a walk through Farley’s office and you’ll find pictures at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally, which he attends yearly with his Boss Hoss motorcycle. But, Farley’s favorite way to spend his free time is with his family, including his seven grandchildren.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of Minnesota with distinction
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants – Ethics Committee
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Medical Group Management Association
- Medical Group Management Association – Minnesota
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Exit Planning Institute – Twin Cities Metro Area Chapter
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota School of Graduate and Professionals Programs – Board of Regents
- Children’s Cancer Research Fund – Board of Directors and Finance Committee member
- Angel Foundation – Past Board of Directors and Finance Committee member
- Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal 40 Under 40 award recipient
- Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota Honorary Doctorate recipient