Following in his father’s footsteps into the profession, Brian now has nearly eleven years of public accounting experience. He focuses on tax, accounting and consulting services for a variety of individual and business clients. He is very attentive, works closely with his clients and is driven to see them succeed.
As part of the firm’s Emerging Leaders Group, Brian helps shape the next generation, and has a passion for helping develop younger staff. When he’s not in the office, you’ll usually find Brian outdoors golfing, hunting or fishing. He also enjoys spending time with his family including his wife, Jodie, and daughter, Bryndle.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance – Augsburg College
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Golf Association
- National Association of Enrolled Agents