Bradley J. Helmeke, CPA, CCA, CGMA
Brad has more than 20 years of experience working with privately owned businesses in a variety of industries including manufacturing/distribution, construction/real estate development, marketing/affinity programs, property management, affordable housing, and leasing. He consults on complex transactions and financial reporting issues such as business combinations, consolidations, long-term contracts, equity based compensation arrangements, leasing transactions, deferred income taxes and revenue recognition issues.
Since beginning his career, Brad has also been involved with affordable housing projects and has extensive experience in the financial and compliance auditing and reporting requirements of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Minnesota Housing Finance Agency. He is also the team leader responsible for managing the internal inspection process at Lurie, a vital part of the firm’s overall quality control.
In addition to his work at Lurie, LLP, Brad was a senior manager at a national firm and the partner in charge of assurance services at a local firm.
- Bachelor of Science in Business (Finance) – University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting – University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association
- National Association of Construction Auditors
- Affordable Housing Association of CPAs