Amy M. Jongerius
Amy is very detail oriented so it was only natural for her to take up a career in accounting. She now has nearly 10 years of experience in public accounting, specializing in auditing including 401k and nonprofit audits. She is all-in for her clients and develops deep personal relationships in order to guide them through any issues that arise. Amy is a part of the firm’s Emerging Leaders Group, helping to shape the next generation, and has a passion for the development and success of the firm.
In her spare time, Amy spends time networking and volunteering in her community. She and her husband Craig also play on a variety of coed sports teams including softball and volleyball.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting – University of St. Thomas
Professional and Community Involvement
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants – Young Professionals Group Leadership Committee
- Social Venture Partners – Due Diligence Committee Member
- Leading Edge Alliance Young Professionals Group – Steering Committee