Obtaining ROI on a large scale marketing campaign, product launch or extended branding effort has long been debated in agency circles. What if you could measure its impact on the overall value of your client’s company – in dollars? As accountants, this is what we do.
- Establishing a baseline company valuation
- Gauging the impact on overall company value from a large scale marketing effort
- How to use this to your advantage in pitching business
- Considerations for agency compensation
- Process and logistics
Not many days go by without some mention of the perils of cybersecurity and its dangerous effects on business. While the thought is scary and the risk to business is great, there are ways today’s leaders can think strategically to position their organization to stay ahead of the threat, and ultimately differentiate themselves through stronger security models.
- Responsibility goes beyond corporate IT departments
- Organizational steps you can take to bring communication and action to the forefront
- How to inventory your company’s critical assets
- Context around company policy to engage your workforce
How to attract, retain, utilize and reward an advisory board.
Assembling the right advisory board for your business is an important step to assure success. Your advisors should bring their expertise to increase credibility with potential investors and ultimately help grow your business. Join us to hear from a panel of Lurie experts as they walk you through what it takes to get the right people on your advisory board and how to keep them interested.
- Attract a diverse set of key advisors
- Utilize SCORE, Meda and other business resources to find the right advisors
- Establish expectations of your advisors
- Utilize your board to meet strategic objectives
- Present financial information
- Reward board members with equity and/or monetary compensation
Thursday, June 22
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Lurie Conference CenterRead More