You’ve got an awesome business idea. How are you going to fund it?
Build a sustainable financial model for your business: a financial workshop designed for MN Cup participants.
Thursday, May 11
3:00 – 5:00 PM
Lurie Conference Center | Lurie, LLP
As you transition your idea into a fully operating business, creating a successful financial model is paramount to your ultimate success. Whether you will need access to capital, want to find willing investors, or simply want to know if your numbers “will work”, Lurie’s experts will help you understand the fundamentals.
- Benefits of a sustainable financial model
- How to get started
- What it “really” means to your business when you obtain capital from the bank
- Strategies for compensating investors
Prepare to delve into the tough questions you’ll need to ask yourself.
Kevin Besikof, CPA, CVA, CMA, CLP, CFF
Chris Van Schooneveld, CPA, CVA
Obtaining ROI on a large scale marketing campaign, product launch or extended branding effort has long been debated in agency circles. What if you could measure its impact on the overall value of your client’s company – in dollars? As accountants, this is what we do.
- Establishing a baseline company valuation
- Gauging the impact on overall company value from a large scale marketing effort
- How to use this to your advantage in pitching business
- Considerations for agency compensation
- Process and logistics
Not many days go by without some mention of the perils of cybersecurity and its dangerous effects on business. While the thought is scary and the risk to business is great, there are ways today’s leaders can think strategically to position their organization to stay ahead of the threat, and ultimately differentiate themselves through stronger security models.
- Responsibility goes beyond corporate IT departments
- Organizational steps you can take to bring communication and action to the forefront
- How to inventory your company’s critical assets
- Context around company policy to engage your workforce